Carevium for LTC Pharmacies’ Clients
Carevium senior living software platform can be leveraged by LTC Pharmacies to supplement their services to their clients. Long term care pharmacies are looking for additional tools and services to serve their clients providing eldercare / senior living services. Carevium is a cloud based software (aka web based software), easy to use, and can be deployed quickly.
Carevium software is a comprehensive suite of tools, which includes eMAR (Electronic Medication Administration Records), EHR (Electronic Health Records) and Billing modules. Carevium can work on any device (PC, Mac, iPad, Android tablets).
Carevium eMAR software can be integrated with your Pharmacy Management System interface. Or pharmacists can enter the medication / treatment orders into the Carevium system directly.
Carevium Assisted Living software can be used by small board and care homes, mid size communities and large multi facility organizations.
Following is the list of modules included in the system:
- eMAR / eTAR
- Medication management (med orders, inventory tracking)
- Pharmacy software interface (NCPDP SCRIPT 10.6)
- Pharmacist portal for manual medication / prescription order entry
- Resident profiles and documentation
- Resident Assessment
- Care plan and Care charting (ADLs and iADLs)
- Progress notes (Shift notes, Care notes, Nurse notes)
- Vitals recording and Devices integration
- Resident appointments tracking
- Incidents tracking
- Social / Lifestyle activities calendar
- Staff tasks and notes
- Referrals and marketing activities tracking (CRM)
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Online ACH payment processing
If you are a LTC Pharmacy looking for supporting your clients with Carevium, we would like to speak with you. As a start, we will setup a time and walk you through the entire Carevium system. You may recommend our eMAR module in a standalone fashion or full Carevium Resident Care Management system to your clients.
Please submit a Carevium Demo Request today; don’t forget to add a note about your organization.
Senior Care Communities
Carevium Senior Living Software application can serve the needs of the following entities providing eldercare:
- Seniors Housing Communities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Memory Care Communities
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care Communities
- Residential Care Homes
- Adult Day Care Centers
- Adult Family Homes
- Community Based Retirement Facilities (CBRFs)
- Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFEs)
- Board and Care Homes
- CCRCs (Continuing Care Retirement Communities)