Chronic Condition Care Management
Carevium is a great mHealth tool for Long Term Care (LTC) Management and Chronic Condition / Disease Management. Millions of patients transition from hospitals to the senior communities or their own homes every year. They end up landing back in the hospital due to lack of care planning, adherence and proactive care management. Carevium care planning, tracking and management supports ADLs (Activities of Daily Living), Medication management, Treatment planning and tracking, and related clinical activities.
Carevium Care Management platform can be used by various healthcare entities such as:
- Health Plans
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Managed Care Organizations (MCOs)
- Integrated Care Organizations and Systems (ICOs)
- Patient Centered Medical Homes
Mobile based Carevium care planning and management tools can be used by the following user groups:
- Discharge Planners
- Hospital Transition Staff
- Social Workers
- Clinical and Personal Caregivers
- Family Members
- Patients / Residents / Elders
Carevium Care Management Features
- Care Needs Assessment
- Individualized Care Planning
- Diet and Nutrition Planning
- Care Plan Development
- Care Management
- Medication Adherence Management
- Alerts, Reminders and Notifications
- Integration with Sensors and Monitoring Devices
- Integration with Hospital and Provider Systems
Chronic Condition Management
Patients and Caregivers can leverage Carevium care management applications to plan, track and manage chronic conditions and care activities related to the illnesses such as:
- Heart failure and related diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Other long term illnesses
Care activities, treatments and tracking templates can be created and used for managing these chronic diseases.
Learn more about Type 2 Diabetes chronic condition care management.
Integration with Health Monitoring Devices
Carevium mHealth and disease management platform includes integration options with home health monitoring devices, sensors and emergency systems. Devices include:
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Weight Scales
- Digital Thermometers
- EKG devices
- Wearable devices
Carevium works with a variety of health monitoring devices from manufacturers and service providers such as Withings, A & D, iHealth Labs, ATT, Qualcomm Life, and Embedded Wireless.
Carevium is a great tool for cargivers, home healthcare providers and patients using in-home care.