CRM for Home Care Agencies
Carevium CRM application is available free for all in-home care agencies who subscribe to the Carevium Home Care Management platform. For those managing multiple offices or franchise systems, Carevium CRM is a great tool for getting an unified view of all locations and marketing and sales activities.
Carevium CRM for marketing contacts management, referral tracking and lead management can be used on PCs (browser based) or tablets based on Apple iOS or Google Android. Supported tablets include Apple (iPad), Google (Nexus), Samsung, Acer, Asus, HP, and Amazon Kindle Fire HD.
Capturing prospective client information, tracking referral sources, following up with conversion activities and managing the entire lead flow is essential to convert the prospects into clients. The Carevium Lead Management module help you manage the entire process and empowers the sales staff in your office.
The Carevium Marketing Management module helps keep track of marketing contacts, notes, activities and tasks.
The Carevium CRM module, a part of the Carevium Senior Care Management suite, is a web / cloud based software solution and hence can be accessed from anywhere, anytime using an internet browser.
If you are using mobile tablets for accessing CRM application, the devices should have internet access via WiFi or through your telephone carrier.
Carevium CRM Features
Carevium CRM / Lead Management / Referral tracking / Marketing module is custom designed for in-home care agencies providing elder care at clients’ homes, and hence does not include all complexities and bloat that come with standard CRM software such as Salesforce.com. Features include:
- Easy to use; no training is required
- Capture leads from various online and offline sources
- Enter leads received from your referral sources and phone calls received
- Track the sales process through stages (Ex. New prospect, Qualified, Assessed, Signed)
- Color coded Sales Stages for each lead
- Assign a Hot, Warn or Cold category to easily prioritize leads for follow-up
- Track and manage all follow-up activities and notes
- View tasks and reminders in calendar view mode
- Color coded activity status for easy visibility
- Assign leads to sales staff for follow-up
- Extensive, easy to understand, real time reports (Ex. Leads by Sales Stage, Leads by Source, Leads by Referrer, Leads by Class, Leads by Sales Staff)
- Download prospects list to Excel spreadsheet
- Full fledged Marketing Contacts management and outreach activities / marketing notes tracking
- Marketing activities / tasks calendar
Benefits of Using Carevium CRM
Marketing and sales coordinators are fully empowered by Carevium Home Care CRM to perform at their best capabilities. Here are the benefits:
- Increase conversion and census
- Increase family satisfaction (pre-sales)
- No lead will be left behind without follow-up
- Get rid of multiple spreadsheets
- Can be used on personal computers (desktops / laptops) or mobile tablets
- Focus on customer requirements, rather than paperwork
- Keep track of sales and marketing staff performance
More about Carevium CRM For Home Care Features
Click on the following category links to read more about the respective module.
Carevium Marketing Contacts Management module: Marketing and sales contacts maintenance, notes recording, tasks and activities planning and calendar.
Carevium Lead Management and Referral Tracking module: Lead capture, lead status updates, follow-up activities tracking, pending and overdue activities alerts and reminder notifications.
How to Sign Up for the Lead Management Application?
Contact us using the online contact form and provide us the basic information about your business such as Organization Name, Contact information, Approximate volume of leads that your agency may handle in a month, and any other relevant information. We will setup the account and email you the CRM application access information.
Do I need a Credit Card to signup for Carevium CRM application?
No, credit card is not necessary for signing up. However, we will validate the requests to make sure that the inquiries are from in-home care agencies and not spam submissions. If necessary, our implementation team member may contact you to validate the information provided by you, and obtain if any additional information is required while setting up the account.
Other CRM Applications
Note that you may use any third other CRM software such as LeadPro 24/7, a cloud based lead capture, tracking, and management software, Salesforce.com, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, etc. Or you may use your own in-house marketing and lead management systems. With optional interfaces, leads can be directly imported into our Carevium Home Care Management system from these in-house or third party CRM systems and manual re-entry of prospective resident (leads) information can be avoided.