Notifications and Reminders
Carevium resident care management application includes a number of real time alerts, notifications, and reminders. The real time nature of alerts will significantly reduce manual errors and increase resident / family satisfaction.
The alerts will be delivered in multiple scenarios and delivery modes such as dash boards, push notifications, emails, SMS text messages and even phone calls (optional).
Reminders and alerts are used in the following areas, among others:
- Medication reminders and exceptions
- Care activities reminders and exceptions
- Hospital and Lab Appointments
- Therapy Appointments
- Lead Prospects Follow-up activity alerts
- Marketing Contacts Follow-up activity alerts
- ADL Assessment (re-evaluation) reminders
- Health Assessment (re-evaluation) reminders
- Staff Training Programs renewals and expiry reminders
To learn more about how Carevium can help your assisted living communities or home care delivery agencies, please contact us via this form.