Resident Admissions and Move-ins
Carevium Resident Care Management platform for Assisted Living facilities, Residential Care homes, Memory Care communities and CCRCs includes a comprehensive Resident Move-in and Pre-admission processing module.
The entire workflow of the move-in process starting from capturing resident information directly or from the Prospects and Referrals Management module to maintaining contacts, handling assessments, finalizing service plans and uploading digital documents.
Following are the features included in Carevium Assisted Living Resident Care Management software’s Move-in module.
- Capturing basic Resident information such as name, date of birth, age, etc.
- Residence preferences such as floor, style, type of accommodation, etc.
- Maintaining contacts such as Emergency Contacts, Family members, Physicians, Attorneys, etc.
- Gathering information on Payers and Pharmacy.
- Recording Allergies, Diagnoses and Medications.
- Comprehensive Health Assessment with templates and customization options
- ADL and other Assessment information capture to determine the service level.
- Fall Risk assessment data capture.
- Uploading and organizing all relevant documents in digital form for quick access and reference.
- Finalizing fee details and service plans.