Carevium for Family Members
Access Anytime senior living mobile app (a component of Carevium Care Management platform) is a great tool for the family members and family caregivers of the elder residents living in senior housing facilities (such as assisted living communities, memory care communities, CCRCs – continuing care retirement communities and skilled nursing centers) or utilizing home health care agency services in their own homes.
Carevium Access Anytime app provides Peace of Mind for the family members. The app enables access to up-to-date care information about your loved one, in a simple, easy to browse format on a smart phone, tablet, or PC.
Any Apple iOS or Google Android tablet or smart phone can be used to check if the senior is taking medications on time, participating in social activities, handling activities of daily living (ADLs), or facing any other age related issues such as weight loss.
The care information will be available in real time as made available by the senior living community or home care agency caregivers. There is no additional data input/ entry work by facility or agency staff.
Are you missing your loved one when she moves from home to an assisted living community or memory care facility? You may request the caregivers at the facility to take pictures on a weekly basis and post it to the family/ caregiver mobile app and Access Anytime, anywhere!
No need to worry whether you are living just across the town or hundreds of miles away!
* In order for a family member to use the Access Anytime app, the senior housing community (or home health care agency professional) should subscribe to and use our Carevium Resident Care Management service application on a day-to-day basis to update, track, and manage the resident care information.
Carevium for Seniors
Access Anytime senior living app, a component of Carevium Care Management platform, is useful for the residents of senior living communities, family caregivers, and seniors living in their own homes using private duty home care or home health care services from home care agencies. Every bit of care and health information will be available literally at your finger tips!
Our Access Anytime elder care app works on smartphones and mobile tablets such as an Apple iPad, Android tablets, Windows tablets, Kindle Fire, or B&N Nook! If you have bought a Kindle Fire HD or a Barnes and Noble Nook tablet to read e-books, you can also leverage these tablets to use Carevium family application.
Access Anytime Features for Residents
These are the types of information that the family app features will help senior or family keep track of.
- Moving history (with the facility)
- Medication Administration Details
- Incident Reports
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) care details
- Caregiver and Nursing notes
- Billing and Payments Information
- Activities Calendar / Staff Schedule
- Appointments (Doctor, Lab, Hospital, etc.)
- Facility communications with physicians
- Vital Signs and other measures
- Exceptions / Alerts / Notifications
- Photo gallery / Messaging / Video chat
Your relative or family care giver can also use this app to access your information.
*** Our Carevium Senior Living Care Management Application software must be used by your senior facility or the home healthcare agency staff to feed the information in real time. Otherwise, Access Anytime would not be able to get this information. If the facilities or agencies do not use our software, please let the Facility Administrators know about Carevium.